Bike oil leak, the saga continues!

So after spending last year trying to fix an oil leak on the CBR I decided to bite the bullet and source a second hand engine from Ebay. With the help of my best friend Ryan we swapped the engine last year but never had a chance to test it out. So it sat garaged until now when I finally got the bike MOT and Tax sorted so I could start to get some miles under my belt before the trip. After one trip I discovered oil on my back tyre again! So another trip back to Reading and a couple of hours later the leak was fixed! So I’ve now completed almost 1000 miles over the last 2 weeks and the bike is running pretty nicely. If it gets used for the trip I’ll need new tyres and may need to check the brakes.

cbr1

Parked up at the services on the M1 for a coffee break 🙂

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s